Dr. Dariush Saghafi, MD is a neurology specialist in Parma, OH. Dr. Saghafi completed a residency at Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland. He currently practices at Parma Neurology. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Parma Neurology6681 Ridge Rd, Parma, OH 44129 Existing Patients: (440) 842-3816
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1999
- MetroHealth Medical Center/Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- John Carroll University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Cleveland Institute Of Music, Other Education — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saghafi?
Dr. Saghafi understood my urgent concerns and orchestrated a comprehensive evaluation including a second opinion consultation with a University Neurologist, and arranged for timely and minimally invasive surgery for what had become a critically unstable situation.I cannot say enough about the comprehensive and caring approach as well as the immense knowledge base and application of clear and necessary caution before considering surgery demonstrated by this truly remarkable physician.