Dr. Peikari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darius Peikari, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Peikari completed a residency at Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He currently practices at Darius Peikari, MD, PA and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Peikari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1998
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Darius Peikari, MD, PA
Darius Peikari, MD, PA4001 W 15th St Ste 435, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 964-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peikari?
Dr. Peikari is an excellent listener and pays careful attention to your health needs. You will be very appreciative of his skills, thoughtful manner and kind approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darius Peikari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peikari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peikari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peikari frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Peikari's office is located at 4001 W 15th St Ste 435, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peikari speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano