Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Darius Hollings, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Hollings completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology, P.L.L.C.-Gallatin and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hollings is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollings?
Dr. Hollings operated on my mom's left lung 12 years ago. He along with staff and nurse Jane saved my mom! They take care of their patients with respect and never once rushed or brushed over any questions. He is the epitome of his profession and we really miss him here in VA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hollings frequently treats Lung Cancer, Thoracentesis, and Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy.
Dr. Hollings' office is located at 225 Big Station Camp Blvd #201, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hollings has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
Tennessee Oncology, P.L.L.C.-Gallatin
Tennessee Oncology, P.L.L.C.-Gallatin225 Big Station Camp Blvd #201, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (615) 451-5481
Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas West Thoracic Surgery
Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas West Thoracic Surgery4230 Harding Pike #530, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 222-1260
Tennessee Oncology, P.L.L.C.-Clarksville
Tennessee Oncology, P.L.L.C.-Clarksville776 Weatherly Dr Suite A, Clarksville, TN 37043 Existing Patients: (931) 906-2004