Dr. Darius Aliabadi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Aliabadi completed a residency at University of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Hearts South PC and is affiliated with Dale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aliabadi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Hearts South PC
Hearts South PC1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 403, Dothan, AL 36301 Existing Patients: (334) 793-5672
- U New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aliabadi?
Dr. Aliabadi and ALL his staff at Hearts South are outstanding in their field. They truly care about their patients. I highly recommend them for any heart related issues. His PA, Hollie Crutchfield is also very knowledgable and caring. Moreover, his nurses, secretaries, and staff are absolutely the best!
- Dale Medical Center
- Doctors Memorial Hospital
- Flowers Hospital
- Medical Center Barbour
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center