Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dougherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darin Dougherty, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Dougherty completed a residency at Advocate Il Masonic Med Center. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dougherty is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-6300
Mass General Hospital2612 13 St Bldg 149, Charlestown, MA 02129
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dougherty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dougherty frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Dougherty's office is located at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dougherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.