Dr. Karos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daria Karos, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Karos completed a residency at New York University/Bellevue H. She currently practices at New Horizons Medical and is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karos is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New York University/Bellevue H, Residency Hospital
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Horizons Medical
New Horizons Medical214 Howard St, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 872-0700
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Inc.291 Independence Dr, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 Existing Patients: (617) 541-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daria Karos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karos frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Karos' office is located at 214 Howard St, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster