Dr. Daren Scroggie, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Scroggie completed a residency at Keesler Med Ctr. He currently practices at Diagnostic and Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scroggie is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Diagnostic and Medical Clinic
Mobile1720 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL 36607 (251) 435-4200
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Keesler Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Keesler Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scroggie?
Dr.Scroggie has helped me with more than just my Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. He was the first Dr. to discover I had gallstones and needed surgery. He also found through his testing that I needed to see a heart Dr. He really listens when you talk. He cares!
- Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary