Dr. Darcy Spicer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spicer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darcy Spicer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Spicer completed a residency at Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U. He currently practices at USC Kenneth Norris Cancer Ctr and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spicer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Western Ontario Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Calgary School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Kenneth Norris Cancer Ctr
USC Kenneth Norris Cancer Ctr1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spicer?
Before moving to Texas 6 years ago I had been A patient of his for 25 yrs. he was warm and understanding and explained each and every step I took in detail. I am now at MDAndersen medical clinic and as great as they are they are not able to beat his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spicer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spicer frequently treats Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.
Dr. Spicer's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spicer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center