Dr. Dara Khalatbari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalatbari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dara Khalatbari, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Monroe, NC. Dr. Khalatbari completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. He currently practices at Eye Care & Surgeons of Charlotte, PLLC and is affiliated with Atrium Health Union. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalatbari is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Vanderbilt University, Dept. Of Molecular Biology, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalatbari?
Dr. Khalatbari has performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalatbari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalatbari frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Khalatbari's office is located at 602 S Sutherland Ave, Monroe, NC 28112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalatbari speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khalatbari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Union