Dr. Dante Brittis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Brittis completed a residency at NY Orthoped Hosp-Columbia Presby. He currently practices at Orthopaedics Specialty Group and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brittis is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- NY Orthoped Hosp-Columbia Presby, Residency Hospital — 1993
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brittis?
Dr Brittis has done 4 surgeries on me, all with excellent results. As a surgical technician, he is excellent. He also is good with explanations,plans and expectations. I highly recommend Dr Brittis for knee and shoulder issues. There are none better than him in Fairfield County
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center