Dr. Danny Giles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giles' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Danny Giles, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Duncan, OK. Dr. Giles completed a residency at OUHSC Ortho/Rehab. He currently practices at Duncan Regional Orthopedic Assc and is affiliated with Duncan Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giles is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- OUHSC Ortho/Rehab, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Unt, Undergraduate School — 1999
- OU Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duncan Regional Orthopedic Assc
Duncan Regional Orthopedic Assc2815 W Elk Ave, Duncan, OK 73533 Existing Patients: (580) 252-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giles?
I have had both my hips replaced by Dr. Giles and had no problems at all. Would recommend him if you need an orthopedic surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giles frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Giles' office is located at 2815 W Elk Ave, Duncan, OK 73533. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duncan Regional Hospital