Dr. Eapen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Danny Eapen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Eapen completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at The Emory Clinic and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eapen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Emory Univerity, School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Emory Clinic5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300b, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 778-6070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eapen?
Dr. Eapen has great "bedside manner" and is very caring. He's a good listener which is critical for partnering in health goals/strategies. He's very knowledgeable and practical and I recommend highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danny Eapen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eapen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eapen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eapen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Eapen's office is located at 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300b, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital