Dr. Danny Wang, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in York, PA. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Wellspan Radiology and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
Interventional Radiology1001 S George St, York, PA 17403 Existing Patients: (717) 851-2769
- Columbia P&S Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albany Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2011
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2007
- St George's Hospital Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 2001
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
- Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital