Dr. Dannie Williams, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Williams completed a residency at East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine. She currently practices at Delmar Primary Care Associates and is affiliated with Saint Alexius Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Delmar Primary Care Associates
Delmar Primary Care Associates LLC5621 Delmar Blvd Ste 108, Saint Louis, MO 63112 Existing Patients: (314) 833-3437
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 2008
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams literally saved my life when I happened to be seeing another physician whose office she was associated with. I was diagnosed with a virus when in fact I had double pneumonia. Dr. Williams asked the nurse about her associate's patients because he was an older gentleman and the nurse expressed some concerns regarding my visit. Dr. Williams called me and asked me to have a chest x-ray when it was discovered that I was much more ill than previously thought. I owe her my life.
- Saint Alexius Hospital