Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Danilo Deano, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Deano completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Wicker Park Heart Specialists LLC and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deano is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Grant Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Grant Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wicker Park Heart Specialists LLC2222 W Division St Ste 300, Chicago, IL 60622 Existing Patients: (773) 292-9791
Deano Medical Associates
Deano Medical Associates Sc4643 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640 Existing Patients: (773) 989-1099
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deano frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Heart Palpitations, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Deano's office is located at 2222 W Division St Ste 300, Chicago, IL 60622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deano speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Deano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago