Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Danielle Trief, MD
Dr. Danielle Trief, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Trief completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trief is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2010
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2010
- Oxford University, Other Education — 2006
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trief?
Dr. Trief instilled my confidence. This highly intelligent and skilled ophthalmological surgeon performed my cataract removal surgery. The staff in her office at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital are so welcoming and efficient. Even the staff in the operating room could not have been nicer or more accommodating. They laid the anxiety of myself and my husband. They made the experience manageable and pain-free . I would highly recommend Dr. Trief as a patient and retired registered nurse!!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trief has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Danielle Trief, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trief's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trief accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trief frequently treats Keratoconus, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Corneal Ulcer.
Dr. Trief's office is located at 880 3rd Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.