Dr. Bajakian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Danielle Bajakian, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Danielle Bajakian, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bajakian completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Columbia University Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Interventions and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bajakian is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bajakian?
I had an impromptu meeting with Dr. Bajakian. She quickly identified a vascular issue and provided a non-invasive option that quickly and satisfactorily the issue.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danielle Bajakian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bajakian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bajakian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bajakian frequently treats Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Bajakian's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 5, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.