Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (866) 587-4322.
Dr. Daniela Matei, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Daniela Matei, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Matei completed a residency at State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matei is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Maggie Daley Center for Women's Cancer Care250 E Superior St, Prentice Women's Hospital Ste 4420, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Carol Davila University (Romania), Medical School — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Network Access
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matei?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matei has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniela Matei, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matei's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matei accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matei frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Matei's office is located at 250 E Superior St, Prentice Women's Hospital Ste 4420, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.