Dr. Danso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Danso, MD is a hematology specialist in Midland, MI. Dr. Danso completed a residency at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at East Central Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Mclaren Bay Region. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danso is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Med Sch U Ghana, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Central Oncology Associates
East Central Oncology Associates4201 Campus Ridge Dr Ste 1100, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 631-3975
Mid Michigan Medical Center4500 CAMPUS RIDGE DR, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 839-6188
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danso?
he is very patient and very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Danso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Danso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Danso frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Danso's office is located at 4201 Campus Ridge Dr Ste 1100, Midland, MI 48640. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Bay Region
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland