Dr. Daniel Weitz, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Weitz completed a residency at Columbia University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Holy Cross Medical Group and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
French, Hebrew, Spanish, Yiddish
- Weil Cornell Medical College, Other Education — 2012
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Columbia University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weitz?
Excellent doctor, very compassionate; his deep medical knowledge extends to other specialties far beyond his field. And by the way, he saved my life.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- UHealth Tower Hospital