Dr. Weingrad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Weingrad, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Aventura, FL. Dr. Weingrad completed a residency at University Of Maryland. He currently practices at Aventura Trauma Specialists and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weingrad is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Columbia College, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aventura Trauma Specialists
Surgical Specialists of Miami21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400, Aventura, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (305) 918-7050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weingrad?
It was magnificent
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Weingrad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weingrad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weingrad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weingrad frequently treats Breast Cancer, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
Dr. Weingrad's office is located at 21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weingrad speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital