Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Waszkowski, MD is a family medicine specialist in Londonderry, NH. Dr. Waszkowski completed a residency at Columbia San Jose. He currently practices at Derry Medical Center and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waszkowski is board certified in Family Practice.
- Columbia San Jose, Residency Hospital — 1997
- San Jose /Stanford Affil, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Indiana University / Bloomington, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waszkowski?
Doctor Waszkowski is a very good doctor. He listens to you and then has answers to all your questions. More than not, he finds a solution to my issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waszkowski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Waszkowski frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, ADHD and-or ADD, and Obesity.
Dr. Waszkowski's office is located at 6 Buttrick Rd Ste 200, Londonderry, NH 03053. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waszkowski speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elliot Hospital
Derry Medical Center
DMC Primary Care
Derry Medical Center160 S RIVER RD, Bedford, NH 03110 (603) 537-1300
- 4 14 Tsienneto Rd, Derry, NH 03038 (406) 788-7119