Dr. Green has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Green, MD is a pediatric sports medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Green completed a residency at Hosptal For Special Surgery. He currently practices at Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Childres Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hosptal For Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1996
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1991
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 1987
- Hartford Hosp U of CT, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Dr. Green and his Staff literally squeezed our son in the day we were in the City. He calmed Tyler's fears and explained the procedure in depth. It will be extensive but Tyler has accepted this with many thanks to the professionals he came in contact with that day. Once scared, Tyler is now looking forward to healing and returning to gym and football. A difference in his attitude prior to meeting and sitting with Dr. Green.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Green, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Green's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Green frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Knee Sprain, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Green's office is located at 535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hospital For Special Surgery
Hospital for Special Surgery535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 (212) 606-1631