Dr. Alexander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Alexander, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Internal Med. He currently practices at Winchester Cardiology & Vascular Medicine and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Internal Med, Residency Hospital — 2006
- William Beumont Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- National Naval Med Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winchester Cardiology & Vascular Medicine
Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine1870 Amherst St Ste 200, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 662-0306
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Alexander, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Third Degree Heart Block, Heart Disease, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 1870 Amherst St Ste 200, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center