Dr. Uderitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Uderitz, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Uderitz completed a residency at Upstate Med Ctr (SUNY-Upstate). He currently practices at Coastal Tides Counseling and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Uderitz is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Upstate Med Ctr (SUNY-Upstate), Residency Hospital — 2012
- Upstate Med Ctr (SUNY-Upstate), Internship Hospital — 2012
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2009
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Uderitz?
I am a colleague of Dr. Uderitz and refer patients to him regularly. He is a smart, empathetic, and effective psychiatrist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Uderitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Uderitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Uderitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uderitz frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence, and Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse.
Dr. Uderitz's office is located at 990 Lake Hunter Cir Ste 1a, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center