Call (856) 254-2739 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Tarditi, DO
Dr. Daniel Tarditi, DO is a cardiology specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Tarditi completed a residency at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at The Heart House and is affiliated with Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tarditi is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cooper University Health Care, Fellowship Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 2001
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarditi?
Was referred by a friend after I moved to the area. I had to wait 3 months to see him because I guess he is a popular doc. very impressed. I learned more in one visit than I did in 13 years I saw my prior cardiologist. Can tell he cares. Very bright but explains things in layman's terms. Can't recommend enough. His staff was very friendly and accommodating as well.
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Tarditi, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tarditi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarditi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarditi frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Tarditi's office is located at 999 Route 73 North Suite 205, Marlton, NJ 08053. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tarditi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.