Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Williams, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Upper East Psych and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. Dr. Williams is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Colum Presby Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Albert Einstein College Med, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1969
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
When going through a very difficult time at work, I realized I needed to seek professional help to deal with the anxiety and the toll the stress was taking on my life. Fortunately for me, I found that help with Dr. Williams. He is most intelligent, non-judgmental, and truly showed concern for my distress. Following the plan he proposed to me, my symptoms have greatly improved, and I feel so much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williams frequently treats Family Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Williams' office is located at 1619 3rd Ave Ste 2, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Upper East Psych
Daniel T Williams, MD1619 3rd Ave Ste 2, New York, NY 10128 (516) 488-3636
Daniel T Williams, MD
Daniel T Williams, MD2001 Marcus Ave Ste N125, New Hyde Park, NY 11042