Dr. Daniel Rose, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leland, NC. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Duke University Med Ctr. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rose is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho - Leland/Brunswick Forest1168 E Cutlar Crossing, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- Spine Institute of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Alabama Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
I was impressed by the thoroughness and time Dr. Rose spent with me discussing my condition and my options. He took the time and answered all my questions.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center