Dr. Kulick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Kulick, DO is a family medicine specialist in Brown City, MI. He currently practices at Family HealthCare of Brown City of Marlette Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Marlette Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kulick is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School
- Central Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Medicaid of Michigan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Priority Health
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family HealthCare of Brown City of Marlette Regional Hospital
Family Health Care-brown City4472 Main St, Brown City, MI 48416 Existing Patients: (810) 346-2751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kulick?
Dr. Kulick used to be my doctor until he closed his practice in Clinton Twp. If I knew where to find him, I would drive an hour for appointments. Best doctor I have ever had. Keep in mind it's been at least 5 years since he was my doctor. Plenty of docs since.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Kulick, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kulick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kulick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kulick frequently treats Obesity, Viral Infection, and Overweight.
Dr. Kulick's office is located at 4472 Main St, Brown City, MI 48416. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marlette Regional Hospital