Dr. Garber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Garber, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Garber completed a residency at Med College Va Hosps. He currently practices at Carolinas Sleep Specialists, PA and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Va Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Med College Va Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolinas Sleep Specialists, PA
Carolinas Sleep Specialists, PA2323 Concord Lake Rd, Concord, NC 28025 Existing Patients: (704) 707-4120
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garber?
Dr Garber is smart, caring & knowledgeable in his field. He offers sound, pragmatic approach to sleep therapies without the feeling that you’re being played by the insurance/medical trolls of the typical health system
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garber frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), and Sleep Study.
Dr. Garber's office is located at 2323 Concord Lake Rd, Concord, NC 28025. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus