Dr. Daniel Swartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Swartz, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Madison, AL. Dr. Swartz completed a residency at George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences. He currently practices at Daniel Swartz, MD, MS, LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swartz is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Vanderbilt Child Adol Psyc Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- New Directions Behavioral Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daniel Swartz, MD, MS, LLC
Integrated Behavioral Health1643 Slaughter Rd, Madison, AL 35758 Existing Patients: (256) 895-8148
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swartz?
Very helpful and makes sure everything is on the right track.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swartz frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Swartz's office is located at 1643 Slaughter Rd, Madison, AL 35758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.