Dr. Spitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Spitz, MD is a hematology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Spitz completed a residency at Kings Co Hosp-Suny. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - West Palm Beach and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spitz is board certified in Hematology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Kings Co Hosp-Suny, Residency Hospital
- Kings Co Hosp-Suny, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center - American Cancer Society Fellowship, Other Education — 1987
- New York University Medical Center - Fellowship in Immunology, Other Education — 1986
- New York University Medical Center - Research Fellow, Other Education — 1986
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - West Palm Beach
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - West Palm Beach1309 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Existing Patients: (561) 366-4100
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Wellington
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Wellington1037 S State Road 7 Ste 303, Wellington, FL 33414 Existing Patients: (561) 366-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spitz?
I consider myself fortunate that Dr. Spitz was recommended to me by another doctor after unusual blood test results. At my very first appointment, I knew he was the right doctor for me. He was kind and compassionate and allayed many of my fears about the type of cancer I have. More importantly, he was not an alarmist. He told me that "we were going to be friends for a long time." Well, it's more than nine years later, and he was right! I appreciate his knowledge, his expertise, his patience and above all, his sense of humor. When other medical professionals hear his name, they all say how terrific he is and I couldn't agree more. In addition the nurses and office staff could not be sweeter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Spitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spitz frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Spitz's office is located at 1309 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spitz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jfk Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center