Dr. Daniel Wechsler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wechsler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Wechsler, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wechsler completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wechsler is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 785-1112
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wechsler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wechsler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wechsler frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Wechsler's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wechsler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.