Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seidensticker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Seidensticker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Seidensticker completed a residency at Naval Med Center Portsmouth. He currently practices at Naval Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seidensticker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Naval Med Center Portsmouth, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Herbert School Of Med Bethesda Md, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naval Medical Center620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708 Existing Patients: (757) 953-1276
Endocrinology Consultants4868 Bridge Rd Ste 370, Suffolk, VA 23435 Existing Patients: (757) 966-2529
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seidensticker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seidensticker frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Seidensticker's office is located at 620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seidensticker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.