Dr. Daniel Schneider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schneider's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Schneider, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Schneider completed a residency at Naval Regl Med Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schneider is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Naval Regl Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Naval Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneider?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schneider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schneider frequently treats Atrial Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Septal Defect.
Dr. Schneider's office is located at 1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schneider speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schneider has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Health System
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-0123