Dr. Daniel Rich, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Uniondale, NY. Dr. Rich completed a residency at Hospital Special Surgery. He currently practices at Shelter Rock Orthopedic Group, P. C. and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Shelter Rock Orthopedic Group, P. C.
Shelter Rock Orthopedic Group, P. C.333 Earle Ovington Blvd Ste 106, Uniondale, NY 11553 Existing Patients: (516) 627-1525
- Hospital Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rich?
Dr. Rich inserted a hip replacement 18 years ago. I just had a visit and the hip is as good as new. Dr. Rich is an excellent and considerate Surgeon. I never had a problem with the replacement and I am never conscious that I had the surgery.. I always performed my usual activities including sports .
- Hospital For Special Surgery