Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (214) 937-5622, and for other questions, call (972) 226-0505.
Dr. Daniel Ong, MD
New Patient(214) 253-8613
Dr. Daniel Ong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Ong completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Dallas Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ong is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dallas Regional Medical Center
Dallas Regional Medical Center5308 N Galloway Ave, Mesquite, TX 75150 Call
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ong?
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ong frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Ong's office is located at 5308 N Galloway Ave, Mesquite, TX 75150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.