Dr. Daniel Oh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Oh, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Oh completed a residency at University Of Southern California. He currently practices at Usc Department of Surgery and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oh is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Southern California, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oh?
He is kind, competent and spends enough time explaining health issues with the patient. I would strongly recommend this wonderful surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oh frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Hiatal Hernia, and Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia.
Dr. Oh's office is located at 1510 San Pablo St Ste 514, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oh speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Oh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- St. Jude Medical Center