Dr. Daniel Markowicz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Markowicz completed a residency at Montefiore Med Ctr/Aecom. He currently practices at The Hospital For Special Surgery and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Markowicz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Hospital For Special Surgery
Hospital for Special Surgery1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 705-0715
WPHospital Physician Associates
WPHospital Physician Associates222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, White Plains, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 946-1010
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Montefiore Med Ctr/Aecom, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Markowicz?
I am a 50 yr old female who needed a partial knee replacement. Dr. Markowitz is the BEST! I couldnt walk for 2 yrs after another dr. fixed my meniscus and totally destroyed my knee in the process. I had the surgery and that night was up walking and climbing stairs at the hospital. Fast forward a year. My knee and mobility is outstanding. HE IS SIMPLE THE BEST
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Stamford Hospital