Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Haddad, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Haddad completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst. He currently practices at Laser Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haddad is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Booth Meml Med Ctr/Nyu, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haddad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haddad frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Blepharitis, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Haddad's office is located at 355 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haddad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haddad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Laser Eye Institute355 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083 (248) 680-7400