Dr. Daniel Contrafatto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Contrafatto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Contrafatto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Contrafatto completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Westmoreland County Cardiology and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Contrafatto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westmoreland County Cardiology
Excela Health Cardiology530 South St Fl 2, Greensburg, PA 15601 Existing Patients: (724) 836-1862
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Contrafatto?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Contrafatto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Contrafatto frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Contrafatto's office is located at 530 South St Fl 2, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Contrafatto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital