Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (708) 923-4200.
Dr. Daniel Rowan, DO
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Daniel Rowan, DO is a cardiology specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Rowan completed a residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rowan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rowan?
Dr. Rowan and Staff made my appointments go smoothly and put at ease my anxiety seeing a new cardiologist. THANKS
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Rowan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rowan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rowan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rowan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rowan's office is located at 12255 S 80th AveÂ Ste 205, Palos Heights, IL 60463. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rowan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.