Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Calabasas, CA. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati. He currently practices at Daniel Rosen, MD and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rosen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati, Residency Hospital
- The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati, Internship Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Dr. Rosen is the best doctor with excellent patient communication, follow through, pro active, thorough, great communication with patient, and just all round the best doctor a patient could ask for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Gas-Bloat Syndrome.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 23621 Park Sorrento, Calabasas, CA 91302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
Daniel Rosen, MD
Calabasas Medicine23621 Park Sorrento, Calabasas, CA 91302 Existing Patients: (818) 797-8000