Dr. Daniel Reid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Reid, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Providence, RI. He currently practices at Rih Orthopedic Foundation Inc. and is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reid frequently treats Hip Fracture, Chronic Pelvic Pain, and Pelvic Fracture.
Dr. Reid's office is located at 2 Dudley St Ste 200, Providence, RI 02905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital