Dr. Daniel Refai, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller, MD and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Refai is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller, MD1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-2000
Emory Orthopaedic and Spine
Atlanta Office59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3350
- Cleveland Clin Spine Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Refai?
Dr. Refai and team are very good and pretty efficient with their support. The surgical experience was good. He has a good way of explaining prognosis, assessments, current conditions and suggested options. His team was a very good support. The team's RN, Katherine, is quite responsive, as is the rest of the team. The team admin, Itzala, was great as well. They did all they could to support particularly with the current restrictions of the COVID environment. I certainly recommend them for any spine conditions and surgical considerations.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown