Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Daniel Wynn, MD
Dr. Daniel Wynn, MD is a neurology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. Wynn completed a residency at Mayo Clin Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wynn is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Bulgarian, Russian, Spanish
- Mayo Clin Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mayo Clin Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Mayo Clin Grad School Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Institute of Med, Other Education — 1983
- Reed College, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Reed College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Preferred Network Access
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wynn?
Dr. Wynn is truly one of the smartest people I have ever met and one of the kindest most caring people I have ever met. I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and he is in a league of his own. In a time where doctors are forced to rush and move people in and out, Dr. Wynn takes the time to not only examine you for why you are there but he looks at the whole person and genuinely cares about how you are doing. He is truly amazing and knows so much. He has helped me way beyond migraines.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Wynn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wynn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wynn frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), and Essential Tremor.
Dr. Wynn's office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wynn speaks Russian, Spanish, and Bulgarian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099
Consultants in Neurology Ltd
Consultants in Neurology Ltd1535 Lake Cook Rd Ste 601, Northbrook, IL 60062
Consultants in Neurology, Ltd
Consultants in Neurology, Ltd71 Waukegan Rd Ste 850, Lake Bluff, IL 60044