Dr. Schimmel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Schimmel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Schimmel completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schimmel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schimmel?
Caring. Attentive, professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Schimmel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schimmel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schimmel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schimmel frequently treats Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), Pericardial Disease, and Pericarditis.
Dr. Schimmel's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schimmel speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 664-3278