Dr. Kelleher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Kelleher, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Kelleher completed a residency at Kings Co Hosp/SUNY Dwnst. He currently practices at Danbury Psychiatry Consultants, LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelleher is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Kings Co Hosp/SUNY Dwnst, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Magellan Health Services
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelleher?
Great Doctor really helps people and what is needed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Kelleher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelleher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelleher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelleher frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Anxiety.
Dr. Kelleher's office is located at 7 Old Sherman Tpke Ste 212, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Danbury Psychiatry Consultants, LLC7 Old Sherman Tpke Ste 212, Danbury, CT 06810 (203) 616-5234