Dr. Karlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Karlin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Karlin completed a residency at Tufts Medical Center. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karlin is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- Tufts Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 2009
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karlin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Karlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karlin frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Karlin's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-4771