Dr. Daniel le, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. le completed a residency at Martin Luther King Med Center. He currently practices at Newport Beach. Dr. le is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Newport Medical Consultants17 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 110, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 574-5100
- Tex Tech University Health Scis Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Martin Luther King Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Loma Linda Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. le?
I have been a patient of Dr Le's for the last 3 years and he has been STELLAR! His bedside manner is the best of ANY doctor I have been to, and I've been to MANY! He is conservative in his treatment and isn't a "pill pusher". He seeks to find root cause of pain and address that issue. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but in my experience its because he takes the time to listen to his patients and advocates for their quality of life. His office staff is equally awesome! Sonia and Maria have been a great help with the constant need for authorizations and sending medical records to various other doctors. Whenever I have needed an off cycle appointment they have been great finding slots for me to see him when I have a flare and need trigger point injections (he's a master with a needle.) I moved to the IE and happily drive 1 1/2 hour to go see him. Other doctors see my regimen and FLAT OUT refused to take it on and don't care at all about my quality of life like he does.